Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
You can turn complex problems into simple solutions. You also have good intuition around what makes sense to build in-house versus pull in as external dependencies. You like building tools for other developers. You value transparency and collaboration and enjoy independent work in a team setting.
- Write high-performance, reusable, modular code along with automated tests.
- Introduce the team to new front-end architectural ideas and concepts.
- Collaborate closely with our in-house design team to bring their ideas to life.
- Test and fix bugs across multiple browsers.
- Identify and resolve performance issues to optimize for speed.
- Strong React experience
- You demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of the full web stack (e.g. HTTP, headers, caching, etc.).
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
- You have the ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors like SASS and CSS standards like SMURF/SMACSS.
- Familiarity with responsive design with grid frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap.
- Familiarity with PHP or other object-oriented language.
- Familiarity with Git or other version control system.
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud services.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top