(Java/Lamp) Enterprise Architect
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
(CRM/Applications) Solutions Architect
You will provide technical oversight to ensure that the developed solutions will satisfy customer requirements. You will anticipate obstacles and recommend solution options for mutual success.
- Participate in live, on customer site, a-day-in-the-life with customer agents and technical team to help design, scope, and document Tenfold solution usage.
- Create and maintain a detailed Solution Description Document for every assigned account, that will be used by the Implementation engineers, Onboarding engineers, Support engineers and Product engineers.
- Draft and maintain solutions description documents for each account you are assigned to. Quality of solution design that will incorporate robust architectural principles, a broad set of Tenfold product capabilities, integration capabilities of third-party products, and industry standards.
- The customers you work with will receive periodic customer satisfaction surveys inquiring into your domain expertise and whether you established yourself as a trusted technical advisor. Maintain a score of 8+ on these satisfaction surveys.
- Tenfold performs 360-degree feedback from multiple stakeholders in the company. Maintain a score of 8+ on satisfaction surveys from your peers.
- Work with the operations engineering team to ensure that we are monitoring every endpoint at the customer.
- Receive and respond to customer escalation requests within 24 hours during business hours.
- Strive to maintain 2+ technical champions at each customer account that we can rely on. Stay engaged with the technical champion.
- Enterprise-grade Contact Center solution design
- 5+ years of Java and or LAMP Stack Development
- 3+ years with CRM systems; Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Track record of using technical expertise and consultative style to build trusted advisor relationships with customers
- Master Tenfold products from demonstration to how it works and the underlying architecture
- Learning mindset. Learn the diverse set of Contact Center and CRM technologies.
- Staying informed of industry trends, products, competitors and emerging technologies
- Dynamic communications and presentation skills; verbal, written and visual
- Ability to self-correct and learn from mistakes.
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to interact with and influence Sr Executives within the Fortune 1000.
- Able to adeptly have a conversation with executives and then switching to a very technical conversation around solutions and features.
- Ability to act as an industry and solution thought leader in both customer and large industry conference settings
- Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with peers on the customer side throughout the post-sales cycle and customer's contractual term.
- Be self- motivated, work with a sense of urgency, and manage priorities effectively.
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to be an independent individual contributor. Willingness to get in the mud.
- Practical, technically-savvy problem solver
- Innovative, out of the box thinker
- Relationship builder
- Straight shooter
- Strong work ethics
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top