(Java/Lamp) Enterprise Architect
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
(CRM/Applications) Solutions Architect
You will provide technical oversight to ensure that the developed solutions will satisfy customer requirements. You will anticipate obstacles and recommend solution options for mutual success.
- Participate in live, on customer site, a-day-in-the-life with customer agents and technical team to help design, scope, and document Tenfold solution usage.
- Create and maintain a detailed Solution Description Document for every assigned account, that will be used by the Implementation engineers, Onboarding engineers, Support engineers and Product engineers.
- Draft and maintain solutions description documents for each account you are assigned to. Quality of solution design that will incorporate robust architectural principles, a broad set of Tenfold product capabilities, integration capabilities of third-party products, and industry standards.
- The customers you work with will receive periodic customer satisfaction surveys inquiring into your domain expertise and whether you established yourself as a trusted technical advisor. Maintain a score of 8+ on these satisfaction surveys.
- Tenfold performs 360-degree feedback from multiple stakeholders in the company. Maintain a score of 8+ on satisfaction surveys from your peers.
- Work with the operations engineering team to ensure that we are monitoring every endpoint at the customer.
- Receive and respond to customer escalation requests within 24 hours during business hours.
- Strive to maintain 2+ technical champions at each customer account that we can rely on. Stay engaged with the technical champion.
- Enterprise-grade Contact Center solution design
- 5+ years of Java and or LAMP Stack Development
- 3+ years with CRM systems; Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Track record of using technical expertise and consultative style to build trusted advisor relationships with customers
- Master Tenfold products from demonstration to how it works and the underlying architecture
- Learning mindset. Learn the diverse set of Contact Center and CRM technologies.
- Staying informed of industry trends, products, competitors and emerging technologies
- Dynamic communications and presentation skills; verbal, written and visual
- Ability to self-correct and learn from mistakes.
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to interact with and influence Sr Executives within the Fortune 1000.
- Able to adeptly have a conversation with executives and then switching to a very technical conversation around solutions and features.
- Ability to act as an industry and solution thought leader in both customer and large industry conference settings
- Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with peers on the customer side throughout the post-sales cycle and customer's contractual term.
- Be self- motivated, work with a sense of urgency, and manage priorities effectively.
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to be an independent individual contributor. Willingness to get in the mud.
- Practical, technically-savvy problem solver
- Innovative, out of the box thinker
- Relationship builder
- Straight shooter
- Strong work ethics
Back to top