Java - (PERM) - Java Kafka- Real-Time Streaming (6) - CHI OR DAL
- Mansfield, TX
Senior Java Developer - Real Time Applications / Streaming
Salary: $135-195,000 + Bonuses
Our client is a well-established organization that started in the early 1970's. They have locations in Dallas and Chicago. They are revamping their software system and doing a completely new rewrite of the software. They are a SaaS based organization that is looking for the following type of developers:
- 8+ year of experience in building large scale, data-centric solutions.
- Java 8+ experience required.
- Experience with high speed distributed computing frameworks. (Any of: Hadoop, Apache Spark, Kafka Streams, Apache Flink or similar technologies)
- Experience with distributed message brokers. (Any of: Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Amazon Kinesis or similar technologies)
- Experience with cloud technologies and migrations. AWS Preferred but Azure, GCP, PCF acceptable.
- Experience developing and delivering technical solutions using public cloud service providers
- Experience writing unit and integration tests with testing frameworks (Any of: Junit, Citrus or similar technologies)
- Experience working with various types of databases like Relational, NoSQL, Object-based, Graph.
- Experience following Git workflows
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools. (Like: Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Helm and CI/CD pipeline or similar technologies)
- Familiarity with monitoring related tools and frameworks. (Like: Splunk, ElasticSearch, Prometheus, AppDynamics or similar technologies)
- 'Get stuff done' and flexible mindset for greater good of the organization.
- Intellectually curious and eager to learn.
Back to top