Java - java Software Engineers (10)
- Mansfield, TX
Java Software Engineer(s) - $155K base (current CEO former exec with Google - Our CEO and he are friends and collaborators).
Hiring three folks - Salary up to $155K + Bonuses and Stock Equity
Our client is a national and international leader in communication and collaboration. The applications they develop run major businesses across the world. Think silicon valley in the heart of Atlanta.
They are seeking strong java software engineers that have solid full stack capability and have experience with large enterprise applications. Cloud, NoSQL and API experience highly sought. Here are the details:
- Provide software engineering support for discrete complex applications and network segments.
- Architect, design and code in support of projects with network or system-wide impact.
- Handle full application development cycle, from requirements to production.
- Write end-to-end automated tests to provide code coverage for business-critical components.
- Ensure quality, performance and adherence to established specifications.
- Identify variances and recommend steps for resolution.
- Envision innovating disruptive technologies, sell your ideas and collaborate with in-house experts to bring your vision to life.
- Solid working knowledge of the technical and process characteristics and advantages of Vonage products and services.
- Desire to be part of a talented and motivated team of engineers.
- Strong experience with Java and the latest technologies such as AWS, Terraform, micro-service architecture, MongoDB and Docker.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design Principles.
- Ability to:
- Apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex technical and system problems.
- Confidently see a project through from beginning to end.
- Work effectively with technical and non-technical people.
- Independently tackle challenges.
Back to top