Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for an IT Support Technician to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity! (Must be local to ATX for consideration)
IT Support Technician
Location: Austin, TX
- Monitors the Helpdesk ticket tracking system to respond to problems identified by users in a timely manner.
- Takes user requests over the telephone, e-mail and documents all issues in the company incident management system.
- Identifies, researches, resolves, or escalates technical problems.
- Troubleshoots, resolves or escalate hardware and software problems pro-actively or as identified by users.
- Installs, configures and maintains desktop, laptop hardware and software.
- Instructs users in the use of equipment and software.
- Identifies and resolves system security issues to include antivirus, spyware & system software updates.
- Supports and maintains voice communications systems. (VoIP).
- Provides support for audio-visual equipment.
- Provide assistance and support to IT department as needed.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- ITIL Foundations
- MS Office
Why choose Addison IT?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's IT job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation