IT Support Specialist
Looking to join an organization that values their IT Team? Our client, a well established organization in DC is seeking an experienced Third Level Support professional . Our client is ready to interview and give someone a gift a new role for the holidays.
Handle the support within the Windows environment as well as work with Azure/AWS. Get involved with migrating the organization to the cloud. Must have excellent technical skills, along with communication and delivery skills, you will be dealing with senior management .
- Provides support to onsite and remote users via in person, chat, email, and phone
- Video / audio conference setup and support. Ensure all sites are connected on time and receiving / transmitting good audio / video
- Troubleshoots and resolves hardware, software, and configuration issues
- Supports corporate email, Active Directory, and onsite network
- Interfaces with 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot issues
- Creates documentation for issue resolution
- Quick response to emergency / ad-hoc requests
- Maintains current inventory of hardware, software licenses, and office equipment
- Setups/maintains/procures on premise equipment and network
- Manages Office 365 environments; OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Security and Compliance Center
- Support and engineering for Cisco routers, switches and firewalls
- Technical Lead on IT projects from concept to delivery.
- Knowledge of cloudbased architecture concepts (i.e. AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Comfortable with a mixed Windows/OS X environment
- 3+ years Experience in Active Directory administration and IAM management
- Basic networking knowledge including SDN, router management and wan design
- 5 years' experience working in information technology support and implementation
- Knowledge of disaster recovery preparation and implementation strategies
- Excellent troubleshooting, communication, and customer service skills
- Team Player, multitasker, great attitude
Back to top