Open IT Service Desk Analyst Position (Direct Hire)
Location: Doylestown, PA
The IT Service Desk Analyst provides first level technology infrastructure & application support as well as incident response across the company. This position utilizes technical and customer service skills for initial response and troubleshooting of issues. Assists users with all facets of technology support and is well versed in the basics of Information Technology systems and applications. Position primarily serves as a resource on the Service Desk and responds to user requests via phone, email, in person, or other methods as designed.
- Support the user community through efficient problem resolution or escalation
- Provide first level troubleshooting for issues across the IT systems portfolio
- Evaluate, prioritize, troubleshoot, analyze, research, and resolve issues reported by clients.
- Escalate issues to internal or vendor support teams as required.
- Configure and deploy end user equipment according to standards & procedures
- Perform user account management according to proper procedures
- Follow Incident Management processes as adopted in the department
- Document all requests and incidents thoroughly using the IT ticketing system
- Understand issue escalation procedures and implement properly
- Maintain inventory according to defined processes
- Serve in an on-call rotation for after-hours support & dispatch
- Travel to sites for support and deployment as necessary (<10>
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Follows Client's policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- An Associate Degree or greater in an applied technology area such as Information Systems or Computer Science or a minimum of 2 years professional work experience in an IT Support role
- Experience with IT technologies and concepts such as infrastructure, applications, and security
- Experience with one or more of:
- Microsoft cloud technologies (Office 365, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams)
- Active Directory
- Laptop build and imaging processes
- Service Management principals and/or ITIL
- Mobile Device Management (InTune, AirWatch)
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Microsoft, CompTIA A+, Security or ITIL Certification is a plus
Associates or better in Computer Science or related field.
Bachelors or better in Computer Science or related field.
Licenses & Certifications
Microsoft Cert Solut Exp