IT Service Desk - 9384
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract
IT Service Desk Associate
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Bartlesville, OK 74004
Key Accountabilities :
• Receives incoming help requests from end users via both telephone, helpdesk tickets in a courteous manner.
• Builds rapport with key operators, IT teammates and end users to provide outstanding service.
• Prioritizes and schedules problems.
• Escalates problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician.
• Applies diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting. Identifies and learns appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
• Performs hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configurating systems and applications.
• Performs preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
• Performs post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
• Develops help sheets and frequently asked questions lists for end users.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Entry level, typically 0-3 years of experience.
• Provides technical and/or administrative support.
• Demonstrates the ability to learn terminology, applications and standard procedures for performing the job function.
• Performs routine, basic office/field tasks using established procedures.
Customer Service Skills
General Phone Etiquette
Good Communication Skills Both Written and Oral
Operating systems - Win 7 and Win10
Office suite versions 2010, 2013 and O365
Remote connectivity using RSA Secure ID and Cisco Anyconnect
Mobility support including but not limited to iPads, iPhones
Exchange 2010, 2013 and O365
SharePoint and Livelink
Back to top