IT Recruiter - 100% Remote!
Are you looking for a full time position where you will receive company and colleague support, training, and a competitive compensation? You're in the right place!
We are seeking a motivated, professional, and courteous IT Recruiter.
Our organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a wonderful workplace culture, continued career growth and advancement opportunities!
Location : 100% Remote, Main office is based out of St. Louis Park, MN. Can be located anywhere within the U.S.!
8:00am-5:00pm, 1 Hour Lunch, M-F
- 1-1 training
- Family feel environment / very close knit group!
- Quick growth
- Competitive benefits structure:
- Health Insurance
- HSA Contribution
- Medical and Dependent Care FSA
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
- 401(k) Contribution
- Cell Phone and Internet Reimbursement
- Flexible work environment
- Casual dress
- Most competitive growth in the industry
- Rapid career growth
- 3+ years of experience with full cycle IT/Technology recruiting experience (Software Developers, Project Management, IT Operations, Microsoft Techs, ERP Consultants / Developers, CRM Developers)
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to deeply understand hiring needs across the organization.
- Manage hiring searches in the tech space: Software Developers, Project Management, IT Operations, Microsoft Techs, ERP Consultants / Developers, CRM Developers)
- Manage typical requisition work load of 15-20 openings
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of talent across many teams and skillsets
- Coordinate interview schedules in an organized and timely fashion and provide detailed interview confirmations to all candidates, including travel arrangements when applicable
- Prepare and send out offer letters and new hire packets and coordinate completion of new hire paperwork to ensure successful employee on-boarding
- Manage background checks for all new hires; monitor status on a daily basis and provide necessary updates
- Assist with posting open positions on job boards and sourcing of resumes, pre-screening of candidates and recruitment as needed
- Assist in maintaining candidate information in Applicant Tracking System
- Assist with and enhance all campus recruiting and intern efforts
- Ensure all applicants experience a positive and consistent recruiting process
- Assist in ensuring compliance in all recruiting processes
- Partner with the team to develop new processes or ways to improve existing processes
- Manage time effectively to support multiple business lines and recruiting geographies
- Handle?sensitive and confidential?information with strict?confidence
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation