Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for an IT Field Technician to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
IT Field Technician
Location: Brownsville, TX
- Monitors the Helpdesk ticket tracking system to respond to problems identified by users in a timely manner.
- Takes user requests over the telephone, e-mail and documents all issues in the company incident management system.
- Identifies, researches, resolves, or escalates technical problems.
- Troubleshoots, resolves or escalate hardware and software problems pro-actively or as identified by users.
- Installs, configures and maintains desktop, laptop hardware and software.
- Instructs users in the use of equipment and software.
- Identifies and resolves system security issues to include antivirus, spyware & system software updates.
- Supports and maintains voice communications systems. (VoIP).
- Provides support for audio-visual equipment.
- Provide assistance and support to IT department as needed.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Windows 10 and Active Directory experience
- Networking experience
Why choose Addison IT?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's IT job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation