IT Audit Manager
- Bellevue, WA
Job Title: IT Audit Manager
Location: Issaquah, WA
Internal Job ID: 457701
Continually growing global company looking for an IT Audit Manager to join the team.
- Plan and perform audit engagements and produces quality deliverables according to timeliness expectations.
- Assess the design and operating effectiveness of General IT Controls (including Access Security, Change Management, and Network Operations controls) across multiple systems through interviews, reviews of documentation, inspection of systems, and observation of processes.
- Mentor, develop, and train staff.
- Bachelors or Master's degree with an emphasis in accounting, internal audit, computer science, or information systems from an AACSB-accredited university.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Currently certified (CISA, CIA, CISSP, CIPP, and/or CPA), or will obtain certification within 12 months of hire.
- Familiarity with various compliance domains (i.e. SOX, PCI DSS, HIPAA, CCPA, GDPR, etc.).
- Proficient in Excel.
Back to top