We are working on an exciting Investment Associate job in Washington DC. Candidates for this opportunity can be new graduates or individuals with years of experience.
A successful candidate for the Investment Associate job in Washington DC will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with a solid work ethic. We are looking for very driven person who flourish in an active, team-based environment with the initiative to work independently. Great attitude, awareness to detail, and willingness to learn essential.
Responsibilities of the Investment Associate Job in Washington DC
- Work with a high volume of clients to process investments, update records, and answer incoming customer inquiries
- Help with new signups as well as current investors to offer first-rate customer service
- Assess existing and possible processes to improve customer retention and determine best practices
- Work with the team to progress systematic methods for scaling our investments business and refining investor communication
Qualifications of Investment Associate job in Washington DC:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 plus years of experience, wealth management, financial services preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills; aptitude to deal with a great volume of customer interaction
- Top-quality written and verbal communication, interpersonal, organizational, and customer service/sales abilities
- A grasp of the impact of positive, hands-on customer service on brand loyalty and customer retention
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced setting
- Intellectually inquisitive, original, and collaborative