Internal Auditor in Washington, DC
Location: Reston Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Hirestrategy is excited to be working on a Internal Auditor Job in Washington, DC. An Internal Auditor assists with planning, executing and reporting financial, operation, and compliance related audits/projects. All projects and work done in this position is under the supervision from team members. If you consider yourself to have strong interpersonal skills, analytical thinking, and the ability to work independently then you may be a good fit for this job.
Perks of the Internal Auditor Job in Washington, DC:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Excellent benefits and incentives
- Casual work environment and located in a brand new office
Responsibilities of the Internal Auditor Job in Washington, DC:
- Help with audit development and drafting initial audit scope.
- Help in finding controls to mitigate potential risk elements within allocated process/areas.
- Add to the advancement and maintenance of risk-based audit campaigns.
- Help in assessing controls and in classifying control gaps
- File and keep sufficient supporting data (such as flowcharts of end-to-end business procedures) and assist the presentation of findings and conclusions in accordance with work paper standards
Qualifications of the Internal Auditor Job in Washington, DC:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 1+ years of related experience
- Prior audit or SOX experience preferred
If this Internal Auditor Job seems like you, please reach out to the Reston Addison Group/Hirestrategy at (703) 547-6700.
Back to top