Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Bellevue, WA
Job ID: 489018
Growing company looking for an Internal Auditor. Good opportunity to learn various types of audit with great work life balance.
Responsibilities include for the Internal Auditor job:
- Plan and develop the approach and scope of audits.
- Perform audits and review the adequacy of accounting, financial, data processing, administration and operating controls.
- Recommend improvements to controls, practices and procedures to reduce exposure to loss or increase profits.
- Review compliance with established policies, plans, and procedures
- Ensure effectiveness and efficiencies throughout the companies various operations
- Perform special analyses and projects for the Audit Committee and Management as requested
- CPA, CIA, or CMA certifications or in process.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Great communication skills a must.
- Minimum of 1 year of audit from preferably a public company or public accounting.