Role: Interim Controller
Location: Fremont, CA
Internal Job ID: 311637
Our East Bay client is looking for an Interim Controller to step in and provide leadership and oversight of their accounting operations. This is a hands-on role which requires someone who is focused and comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for day to day operations including monthly close and oversight of accounts payable & payroll.
- Provide leadership to team members while balancing strategic goals.
- Manage the external reporting process to ensure successful and timely SEC filings.
- Lead quarter end / year end audit.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related; CPA preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant finance and accounting experience; biotech preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Hands on, excellent communicator, and proven ability to develop and foster strong relationships.