Integration Developers - Java (2 open)
Location: Reston Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract
Our client in Washington DC is seeking a long term contractor OR Contract to Hire individual (per candidate preference) to work as an Integration Developer for a large management consultancy. The Integration Software Developer develops API's and Web Services integrating the client's applications. This individual will solve technical problems of the systems and write code to build and support the customer's application Integration needs. This role is responsible for creating Java and Cloud-based services and assists in maintaining a healthy, high performing SOA infrastructure. Software developer will work with team of experienced developers, admins and interface with other project teams to ensure a quality product is delivered. The Software Developer understands the value of the data integration process and the importance of building efficient and effective solutions.
- Implement integration solutions leveraging tools within a Java environment
- Interpret business requirements, create technical artifacts, and determine the most efficient/appropriate solution design.
- Install, configure, tune and troubleshoot various middleware installations
- Deploy & troubleshoot code deployments, maintain certificates & security
- Design and development of application components that are standards based, high performance, highly available, comply with operational standards and procedures.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering (or equivalent) with 3-8 years of application development experience.
- Experience working in projects, scope definition, scripting, understand hardware & software stack used for Software solutions.
- Experience with Application Integration development including Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Working knowledge of various integration design patterns.
- Understanding of Java products, development tools and frameworks
- Experience building and implementing Enterprise Solutions involving:
- Application servers
- Relational Databases
- Linux OS
- Experience in Web Services standards and technologies (e.g. XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST, etc.).
- Knowledge of XML transformation technologies like XQuery, XSLT etc.
- Excellent communicate skills, both oral and written.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top