Do you want to impact patient lives by joining a successful healthcare company? Our client is hiring 2 Insurance Verification Specialists for a contract to hire opportunity with a national healthcare organization. This position offers stable hours, no weekends, and LOTS of opportunity for growth. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Medical Insurance Verification Specialist
Location: Central/North Austin
· Responsible for obtaining insurance verification, authorization, and precertification for physician and hospital services
· Must re-register and register patients, enter demographic data, schedule patient appointments, etc.
· Responsible for contacting insurances via phone and online insurance payer portals
· Must update patient accounts with registration, insurance, demographic, scheduling, and billing data
· Must provide superior high volume patient customer service in a fast paced environment
· Use Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook/Power Point), medical software, insurance payer portals, and type 40+WPM
· Must have 1+ years' experience obtaining insurance verification, authorization, and precertification for physician and hospital services
· Experience pre-registering and registering patients, entering demographic data, and scheduling patient appointments
· Must have experience contacting insurances via phone and online insurance payer portals
· Must have previous experience updating patient accounts with registration, insurance, demographic, scheduling, and billing data
· Must have previous experience with high volume in person and phone patient customer service in a fast paced environment
· Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook), insurance payer portals, electronic medical records (EMR) software
· Ability to type 40+WPM required (alphanumeric & 10-key typing)
Why choose Addison Healthcare?
· Pay: We negotiate high salaries for you using the US Bureau of Labor Statistics and you are eligible for bonuses
· Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits AND 401K match
· Permanent Employment: The majority of Addison Healthcare job openings lead to potential permanent employment
· Connections: You are connected directly with hiring managers from hospitals, physician groups, and healthcare consulting companies
· Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
· Urgency: Your level of urgency to find your next career matches our level of urgency