Implementation Project Managers
- The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for leading the implementation phase for new client set-up and existing client changes. This includes planning and coordinating both client and cross-functional operational teams to support all aspects of setup and design. This position is on the client service team and will serve as the main point of contact and is responsible for the overall success of a project.
- Lead and facilitate the implementation phase for new client implementations and changes for existing clients.
- Assist with client education and training.
- Assist with space planning and coordinate build-out.
- Act as consultative client liaison between all internal functional areas and client contacts.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Ensure quality and service standards are met.
- Meet regularly with client to determine service requirements and expectations for overall satisfaction.
- Conduct project post-mortems and create recommendations based on lessons learned.
- Identify both successful and unsuccessful project elements and establish best practices for project execution.
- Work with internal team to establish implementation process and operational procedures for new specialties.
- Identify opportunities to standardize, document, and define procedures.
- Identify process inefficiencies and provide innovative solutions to solve for gaps.
- Minimum of two process improvements required per year.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- 5-8 years relevant experience with Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Project management experience and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively influence key decision-makers.
- Ability to lead multiple, highly visible projects simultaneously.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learn quickly, solve problems, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate people and teams cross functionally to resolve complex issues with designated time frames.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business and travel requirements.
- Job Requirements
- 20-30% travel
Back to top