Are you looking for an HR opportunity with a reputable company that has a positive work environment? Our client, an established technology company, is looking for a Human Resources Internal Communications Specialist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Human Resources Internal Communications Specialist
Location: San Francisco Bay Area (REMOTE)
· Develop and execute on HR communication strategies and content for a large organization
· Create engagement blogs, digital signage, content, photography as well as engaging with the video team on core and strategy leap priorities.
· Partner with teams on internal branding and social media efforts
· Collaborate with internal teams to ensure editorial governance.
· Foster a healthy, open, and collaborative work environment through implementation of appropriate communication and management strategies
· Degree in Human Resources or related field
· Minimum of three years' experience as an HR Internal Communications Specialist
· Prefer SPHR or SHRM-SCP certification
· Strong written skills, both verbal and written
· Demonstrated experience communicating organization-wide HR programs
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
· Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
· Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
· Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
· Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
· Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
· Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation