Human Resources Generalist
Human Resources Generalist
Location: Southwest Austin, TX
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, in Southwest Austin is looking for an HR Generalist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Manage a variety of broad Human Resources operations as follows:
- Full cycle recruiting, including pre-employment process and onboarding, and new hire orientation sessions
- Maintaining and updating the applicant tracking module and the company's careers website
- Conducting a needs assessment, developing curriculum and conducting training sessions on various Human Resources-related topics
- Developing and maintaining the job analysis program to improve hiring process and retention
- Participating and assisting with development of job descriptions, analyzing departmental and company-wide strategy.
- Consult with management as an Human Resources subject matter and process expert
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships
- Collaborate with the Safety Department to ensure compliance with federal and state laws
- Develop and maintain procedures and paperwork for documenting and tracking personnel transactions - i.e. payroll changes, job changes, new hires, separations, etc.
- Maintain updated on Human Resources trends and employment laws to ensure compliance with applicable local, state and federal regulations
- Participate in Human Resources initiatives including job fairs, software implementation, open enrollment, and benefit health fairs
- Assist the department Director with special projects or management reports
- Other duties as determined
- 3-5 years' equivalent experience working in an Human Resources environment
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Intermediate proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel overnight outside of standard business hours
- Excellent skills in interviewing, verbal and written communication, organizational, leadership and training skills, etc.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Detail-oriented and possess a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and also take direction
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Working knowledge of company HR policies and procedures and state and federal employment laws
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top