Human Resources Assistant
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT, Nashville, TN IND 001-002
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire
Hourly Rate: 20.00/hour - 25.00/hour
Location: Nashville, TN
Start Date: Immediate
We are looking for an HR assistant to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. Your role is to act as the liaison between HR managers and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
An ideal candidate for the human resources assistant position holds an academic HR background. Familiarity with our industry is also an advantage. For this role, you should be able to work autonomously and assist in more complex HR duties, like posting job ads, coordinating interviews and contacting candidates. Following our training sessions, you will also be able to assist HR managers in the life cycle recruitment.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department is organized and operates to attract, hire and maintain our employees.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related experience
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular)
- Hands on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Experience in Exponent HR, SAP, and Salesforce a plus
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Back to top