- Chicago, IL
Our client, a healthcare organization right in the loop, is seeking a Contract HRIS Analyst. The position will be a combination of system configuration and development, reporting, training, and auditing. They are seeking a minimum of 5 year experience. The pay is based on experience ranging from $30/hr. to $40/hr.
- Assist employees with Benefit, HRIS and Onboarding questions, and escalate to appropriate departments when required
- Become the subject matter expert on HRIS configuration tables, integrations, data bridges, security configurations, etc.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the business process workflow in and out of ADP Vantage and update system workflows accordingly
- Produce ad-hoc and scheduled report requests out of ADP Reporting Tool for various departments and vendors
- Maintain a working knowledge of company benefits and plans that are applicable to each Senior Lifestyle location
- Collaborate with the Benefits and Human Resources departments to help ensure consistent communication of policies to employees
- Own hardware/software administration of ADP time clocks and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Assist with process documentation for HRIS, Benefits, Payroll, and Talent Acquisition
- Maintain vendor relationships and attend meetings as needed
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of I-9 documentation through E-Verify to remain compliant with federal regulations
- Identify and clarify issues while working collaboratively with employees to achieve prompt resolution
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications/Skills/ Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work related experience
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michael V.Branch Manager, Finance and Accounting Staffing
Michael finds companies looking to grow their accounting and finance departments and matches them with the best local talent.
Back to top