Human Resource Business Partner
Stable and growing company located in Bloomingdale is seeking a Human Resource Business Partner
who can work in a fast-paced environment to join their team! Positive attitude, friendly and with strong knowledge in FMLA, workers' Compensation and employee relations. Position will be on-site Mon-Fri. This role is moving fast!
Location: Bloomingdale, IL
Compensation: $28-38hr (based on experience)
- Coordinates the company's workers compensation program.
- Tracks all FMLA, disability, work-related and other leaves of absences.
- Assists with conducting new hire orientations to ensure new employees are familiar with company policies, processes and benefits.
- Assists with annual benefits open enrollment period and answers benefits questions. Administers educational assistance and benevolence assistance programs).
- Investigates problems, such as working conditions, disciplinary actions, and employee conflicts.
- Conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations and conducts employee interviews with current employees.
- Performs a variety of administrative duties in all areas of Human Resources
- Fantastic culture
- Team collaboration
- Company received multiple awards for top work places
- 2+ year of solid HR experience
- Must have knowledge of FMLA, worker's comp and employee relations
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits effective at 60 days
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation