Our client in the is currently seeking a HR Specialist to join their team. The individual will process various HR transactions related to LOA, benefits, HR Systems and Payroll.
Location: Remote, Chicago, Jacksonville, Birmingham
Compensation: $18-$22.00/Hour (Based on Experience)
- Respond to employee inquiries and service requests that are submitted to either the team 800 number or shared HR Services team email box. Areas of inquiry include benefits enrollment, benefits administration, Leave of Absence, HR Systems, payroll/time & attendance, and Verification of Employment.
- Effectively communicate and answer, policy or resolution for the inquiry. Document service request details into the tracking system and respond, elevate or reroute if necessary.
- Send out Leave of Absence packets via e-mail, create new leave files and monitor paperwork due dates.
- Provides assistance to employees on leave of absence. Follows up with employees regarding return to work dates, paperwork due dates and Short-Term Disability (STD) approval dates.
- Sends out missed benefit deduction letters and monitors payments for the missed deductions.
- Answers inquiries regarding payroll and timesheets in regard to leave of absences. Communicates resolution to payroll or escalates unresolved issues or issues needing research by Payroll.
- Maintains timely and accurate reporting of activity.
- Responds to inquiries for information from other HR teams, including corporate and HR leadership.
- Strong MS Excel skills
- 1 year of HR Coordination experience
- Experience within LOA
- High school diploma required
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation