HR Operations Coordinator
Our client is currently seeking a HR Operations Coordinator to join their team. The individual in this role will be the go-to person for all HR data entry
Compensation: $21-$22.00/Hour (Based on Experience)
- Primary responsibilities are related to accurate and timely data entry into PeopleSoft for new hires and terminations, personal changes such as name, phone, address, email, citizenship, visa, diversity demographics, education, clerkships, and languages, as well as job-related changes such as office transfers, salary changes, bonuses, benefit deductions, office/cube updates, teleworker agreements, supervisor changes, department changes, etc.
- The position is responsible for responding to employees and partners using standard email response templates, and also for cataloguing, retaining and filing appropriate back-up paperwork.
- This position is responsible for tracking HR operational items such as updating bonus-tracking sheets per payroll, and for very closely following the Firm's payroll cut-off schedule.
- This position will work closely with individuals assigned to manage terminations at the Firm, following a termination process checklist, creating written instructions for Payroll and local offices on a Payroll Order document, and calculating final benefit deductions for the departing individual.
- Specific to onboard contract workers, the position is responsible for assisting with answering questions related to adding contract workers, ensuring proper protocols are followed such as all forms are received before entry, and finally adding and terminating contract workers within the Firm's HCM system.
- The position is responsible for quality-control checking other team member's work, based on data entry definitions and guidelines.
- The position may periodically work with the department's HR Analysts to provide support for the Firm's HR system including, but not limited to, researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws, and testing of recommended solutions.
- Strong MS Excel skills
- 2+ years of HR Data Entry
- Strong attention to detail
- Peoplesoft is a plus
- Bachelor's degree
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation