Our Client is looking for an experienced HR Generalist with passion for learning and development. This role will begin in a temporary capacity with the intention to convert to a permanent role in 3-6 months.
Candidates who are creative, pro multi-taskers and love people are highly encouraged to apply! Please see the highlighted responsibilities and qualifications below.
- Be a subject-matter expert for labor laws for both exempt and non-exempt employee groups (payroll, benefits, compliance, terminations, leave of absences, etc.)
- Oversee full-cycle of recruitment efforts (and be creative with it too!)
- Create content and material to communicate, train, and support the organizations strategy around feedback and development
- Heavy focus on learning and development and learning management systems
- Enthusiastically oversee new hire orientation, onboarding efforts and professionally process/assist with the employee termination process
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and legal Responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area
- 5+ years' of experience working in Human Resources / Talent Acquisition
- Strong (and genuine) interpersonal and communication skills
- A creative thinker who loves learning
- Solutions oriented, and consistently (and proactively) proposing ways to improve and evolve
- A sense of humor (you're able to laugh at the team's bad jokes)