- San Francisco, CA
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, a growing Biotech company, is looking for an HR Generalist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Location: San Francisco Bay Area (REMOTE)
· Work with internal HR team to manage complex HR Operations as follows;
o Conducting a needs assessment, developing curriculum and conducting training sessions on various HR-related topics
o Developing and maintaining the job analysis program to improve hiring process and retention
o Participating and assisting with development of job descriptions, analyzing departmental and company-wide strategy.
· HR Generalist updates employee information in the HRIS, including on boarding and off boarding
· Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
· HR Generalist must possess strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
· HR Generalist must have experience with calendar management utilizing Microsoft Outlook
· HR Generalist must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
· HR Generalist must have a strong attention to detail
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
· Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
· Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
· Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative & HR job openings lead to potential permanent employment
· Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
· Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
· Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Keywords: Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Data Entry, Clerical, Customer Service, Reception, Receptionist, Assistant, Sales Assistant, HR Generalist, HR Manager, HR Director, Recruiter, Benefits Specialist, HR Assistant, Talent Acquisition, Training And Development, HRIS,
Other: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Windows XP/Vista/7, event planning, meeting planning, word processing, spreadsheets, database management, multiline phones, switchboards, scheduling, presentations, office support, customer support, shipping and distribution, accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoices, benefits administration, office management, inventory control, purchasing, facilities maintenance, vendor/contractor relations, project management, document preparation
Back to top