Location: Dallas Region
Employment Type: Contract
HR Generalist - 50k
- Provide employee relations support to employees.
- Administration of Leave of Absences, Workers Compensation, and EAF
- Employee coaching on other issues related to employment
- Provide Employee Relations Support to Leads / Supervisors/ Managers
- Approve employee involuntary terminations
- Site/Regional Compliance with Workers Compensation and State and Federal Laws
- Effectively Communicate Human Resources information to employees
- Coordinate with site HR Manager on all employee investigations
- Responsible for conducting confidential investigations as needed
- Maintain all appropriate documentation regarding investigations
- Communicate status & outcome of investigations to appropriate leadership members
- Track investigation type & frequency, and report to HR Manager & others as designated
- Coordinate entry and exit procedures.
- Assist in recruiting and staffing projects as needed
- Unemployment insurance compliance and reporting as needed
- Implement and interpret Center Partners Policies and Procedures
- Advise HR manager on site/regional Human Resource issues
- Specialized Human Resources project management as assigned
- HR training as needed
- Employee database manager
- Recording and filing of employee information; electronic and hard copy.
- Maintenance of employee records and files; electronic and hard copy.
- Adhere to company guidelines and policies
- Perform site Human Resources administrative tasks.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts with Human Resources emphasis or equivalent work experience
- Minimum three years of Human Resources experience; at least one year of employee relations experience.
- Proficient understanding of Human Resources employment laws
- Crisis management skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Proven customer service skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in computer programs including MS Word, Excel, Access, Exchange and Outlook.
- PHR or SPHR Certification preferred.
- Experience with conflict resolution a plus!
Back to top