Location: Dallas Region
Employment Type: Contract
HR Generalist - 50k
- Provide employee relations support to employees.
- Administration of Leave of Absences, Workers Compensation, and EAF
- Employee coaching on other issues related to employment
- Provide Employee Relations Support to Leads / Supervisors/ Managers
- Approve employee involuntary terminations
- Site/Regional Compliance with Workers Compensation and State and Federal Laws
- Effectively Communicate Human Resources information to employees
- Coordinate with site HR Manager on all employee investigations
- Responsible for conducting confidential investigations as needed
- Maintain all appropriate documentation regarding investigations
- Communicate status & outcome of investigations to appropriate leadership members
- Track investigation type & frequency, and report to HR Manager & others as designated
- Coordinate entry and exit procedures.
- Assist in recruiting and staffing projects as needed
- Unemployment insurance compliance and reporting as needed
- Implement and interpret Center Partners Policies and Procedures
- Advise HR manager on site/regional Human Resource issues
- Specialized Human Resources project management as assigned
- HR training as needed
- Employee database manager
- Recording and filing of employee information; electronic and hard copy.
- Maintenance of employee records and files; electronic and hard copy.
- Adhere to company guidelines and policies
- Perform site Human Resources administrative tasks.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts with Human Resources emphasis or equivalent work experience
- Minimum three years of Human Resources experience; at least one year of employee relations experience.
- Proficient understanding of Human Resources employment laws
- Crisis management skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Proven customer service skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in computer programs including MS Word, Excel, Access, Exchange and Outlook.
- PHR or SPHR Certification preferred.
- Experience with conflict resolution a plus!
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top