- Philadelphia, PA
A premier Addison Group client is looking for an HR Coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis in their Radnor, PA office!
- Possess a strong sense of urgecy and have strong organizational skills
- Serve as the point of contact for HR to field front and back-office customer service questions
- Take initative and be willing to work in a team enviornment
- Build reputation for availability, engagement, response time and excellent customer service.
- Proactively connect with associates, those on the leadership team and other internal/external customers to collaborate
- Serve as an integral ponit of contact for associate human resources questions and requests (e.g., new hire paperwork, administrative processes and forms, payroll, systems, policies, procedures, benefits, etc.).
- Provide training while using the HRIS and maintain confidentiality by keeping company and personnel information private and secure.
- Filter and respond to communications independently via e-mail or phone with a sense of urgency
- Enter approved necessary information around employment, job, organization, compensation and other data into the HRIS with accuracy
- Maintain and improve hard copy and electronic filing
- Process invoices (e.g., review billings for accuracy, resolve discrepancies, obtain approvals, forward to Accounts Payable for payment, generate reports, etc.).
- Conduct exit interviews and respond to unemployment claims as needed.
- Manage electronic onboarding process for new hires and present new-employee orientations to ensure associates gain an understanding of benefits plans and enrollment provisions.
- Facilitate associate site tours quarterly to introduce associates to the various parts of the Airgas business.
- Process tuition reimbursement requests from start to finish.
- Generate reports on various HR activities (e.g., performance review tracking, electronic file maintenance, employment verification, unemployment claims, etc.).
- Acts as a team player who recommends new approaches, who contributes to continuous improvement of HR processes.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Candidates must be self-driven focus to achieve exceptional quality (accuracy, precision, reliability, etc.) and ensure customer satisfaction (timely results)
- Relate and connect well with others; customer service mindset.
- Be able to prioritize efficiently and effectively despite many demands, interruptions and competing objectives
- Possess excellent organizational and record-keeping skills
- Have the ability to adapt well to frequently changing conditions/priorities
- Candidates must have superior written, verbal and nonverbal communication skills
Back to top