Title: HR Coordinator
The Human Resource Coordinator aids with and facilitates the human resource processes at all business locations. This role is responsible for supporting the Human Resources team with regards to systems, processes, employee life-cycle events, training and projects as needed You must be highly organized, demonstrate initiative, showcase strong attention to detail and have a desire to learn more and be involved in projects.
- Contributes to and maintains the accuracy of the HRIS including but not limited to entering employee changes (new hires, promotions, transfers, terminations, etc.)
- Prepare termination packets for terminated employees
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions and/or routes employee questions
- Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files
- Assists with new-employee background checks and drug screens for CBC Fingerprinting (OMH/ OPWDD & SCRs)
- Reconciles benefits invoices to the payroll deductions
- Assists with new employee orientation and assist with on-boarding process
- Conducts audits of biweekly time records, benefits or other HR programs
- Assists with recruitment and interview process such as tracking status of candidates in HRIS and responds with follow-up letters/emails at the end of the recruiting process.
- Maintains and files employee records and files in accordance with state and federal laws
- Involvement in/assist with administering various HR processes: increase process, Performance Planning, annual employee survey and Leave of Absence
- Provides administrative support to the HR team with invoices, ordering lunch for meetings, and organizing holiday party
- Prepare various reports as required by the HR team such as employment staffing/headcount report, functional analysis report, attrition data report
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- 3 years human resources experience
- 1 year administrative experience