Our Client based in New York, NY is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner with passion for the people! This role will begin in a temporary capacity with the intention to convert to a permanent role in 3-6 months.
Candidates who are creative, pro multi-taskers and love people are highly encouraged to apply! Please see the highlighted responsibilities and qualifications below.
- Be a subject-matter expert for labor laws for both exempt and non-exempt employee groups (payroll, benefits, compliance, terminations, leave of absences, etc.)
- Provide HR programmatic support, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organization
- Oversee full-cycle of recruitment efforts (and be creative with it too!)
- Create content and material to communicate, train, and support the organizations strategy around feedback and development
- Heavy focus on learning and development and learning management systems
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration
- Work closely with our Employee Relations Partners, supporting employee relations issues as needed
- Manage and facilitate the overall Performance Summary Cycle and employee engagement survey throughout the year
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and legal Responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area
- 6+ years' of progressive related experience with demonstrated knowledge of technical and legal aspects of HR
- Broad range of experience working in HR
- Progressive related experience with demonstrated success in Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition, or Total Rewards Planning.
- Strong (and genuine) interpersonal and communication skills
- A creative thinker who loves learning
- Solutions oriented, and consistently (and proactively) proposing ways to improve and evolve