Our Client in D.C. is seeking an HR Assistant to join their dynamic HR team!
If you are looking for that next step in your HR career and are seeking a position where you can learn, grow and work in a collaborative team environment, apply TODAY!!!
- Assist the Human Resources Manager with various HR tasks
- Coordinate interviews for internal candidates both phone and in person; greet candidates upon arrival
- Involvement with the new hire process, orientation, I9's and organizing and inputting employee files into the internal database
- Pull various reports as needed
- Assist in event planning for different marketing and recruiting events
- 1+ years of Human Resources experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite
- Familiarity with an Applicant Tracking Systems
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michelle T.Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top