Job Title: HR Assistant
Location: Charlotte, NC
Pay: Market Rate
Our client is looking for a well-rounded HR Assistant with approximately 1-2 years of experience.
- Assist with recruiting and on-boarding tasks such as conducting reference checks, scheduling interviews, sending out assessments, processing new-hire paperwork, and maintaining employee files.
- Field employee questions during open enrollment period and conduct benefits data entry. Update information related to leaves of absence, 401K, and other changes.
- Assist with payroll data entry and reconciliation. Process time sheets and research changes and discrepancies.
- Coordinate details and logistics for internal meetings, and special employee events.
- Draft correspondence, open, screen, and distribute mail, answer and direct phone calls, organize files that are both paper and electronic.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of relevant HR experience
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Ability to handle confidential information and understanding of protocol and discretion with employee data
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team on routine assignments.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and multi-task
Why Choose Addison Group?
- Benefits : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits and 401K.
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : Addison Group has been in the Chicago market since 1999 - we have relationships with a broad range of companies in the Charlotte area and can help you get connected.
- Options : Our team works to identify great options that meet your requirements for location, company culture and salary.
Job ID # 408809
Back to top