Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our industry leading client is looking for an Human Resources Assistant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Assist in processing bi-weekly payroll processing
- Assist in compiling payroll data such as garnishments, PTO, insurance and 401(k) deductions
- Enters new employee data into various HR systems to ensure the efficient processing of all payroll and HR data
- Tracks the completion of all on-boarding paperwork, including processing of drug and background checks
- Additional HR duties and project work as needed
- 2+ years of experience with HR related duties
- A positive attitude
- Ability to work with in a fast paced environment with a great team
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation