Hospital Medical Collector
Location: Nashville Region
Employment Type: Contract
- The Medical Collector is responsible for collecting both inpatient and outpatient claims on behalf of hospitals.
- Knowledge of early-out collections a plus
- Strong knowledge of collecting from commercial insurances, Medicare and Medicaid is preferred - Any errors may result in a delay or loss of reimbursement.
- The candidate must have a thorough understanding of third party payment requirements to ensure that bills are posted correctly.
- 1+ year's knowledge of working within the Hospital revenue cycle and collecting on inpatient facility charges.
- Excellent communication skills.
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top