Location: Philadelphia Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
We are looking for a qualified IT Technician that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality for a client in the Philadelphia area. If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply for more information!
- Provide maintenance, and user support and training for the terminal, desktop, laptop, and VDI computing environments.
- Assist in equipment moves, deployment, inventory tracking, and purchase requisitions.
- Train employees on software and hardware operation.
- Work issues submitted via ticketing system and be able to resolve within a timely manner.
- Be able to communicate effectively to users and IT members to help understand or effectively troubleshoot issues or requests as they are submitted.
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with company policies as well as local, state, and federal collections laws and regulations.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an IT LAN/WAN environment providing end-user support or equivalent computer service experience.
- BS degree in IT preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Software certifications. MS Office suite, Windows Desktop (Windows7 )
Back to top