HCM Technical Specialist
- Costa Mesa, CA
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as a technical consultant to the enterprise, helps identify major areas of development, leads research and prototyping of innovative technologies and products
- Proactively assists the Technical Services Manager, in providing technical support for the Oracle HCM Cloud project
- Design and Develop RICEF objects for Human Resources, Payroll and Benefits modules.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams in different lines of business to collect requirements for Oracle HCM projects
- Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- 5 to 8 years of technical experience in Oracle HCM systems
- Required - 3 to 5 years of technical experience with Oracle HCM Cloud Applications - HR, Benefits, Payroll, Self-Service, Absence Management, Talent Management, Compensation Management modules.
- Required - 2 to 3 years of technical experience with Oracle E-Business Suite HRMS - HR and Payroll modules
- Proficient in Oracle Cloud HCM application architecture.
- Required - Expertise in HCM Data Loader, Spreadsheet Loader, Payroll Batch Loader
- Required - Expertise in OTBI, BI Publisher, HCM Extract
- Required - Expertise in Oracle Cloud Fast Formulas - Payroll, Benefits, Absence, Time & Labor
- Required expertise in SQL, PL/SQL, EBS HRMS API's, EBS Fast Formulas,
- Must be able to multitask, evaluate high priorities and deliver quality performance under pressure
- Exceptional customer service orientation, with a focus professional interaction with all customers, contractors and vendors, both internal and external to Emerson.
- Deadline oriented with a sense of urgency in meeting project goals
Back to top