Open: HCM Application Security Analyst
Pay: Up to $76/hr.
Provide application security support on current and future initiatives related to the Client HR Platform of applications to include SAP HCM, Infor Global HR, Birst, Tableau and Saviynt. Key resource for providing input for systems development and administration from a security and risk point of view. Performs business and technical design functions, including making contributions to business and technical architecture components of the global HCM solution. Apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks and resolve issues. Will be assisting on some operational issues and requests to include items such as: Defects, Enhancements, End User Troubleshooting/Maintenance, Updates & Patching and Security maintenance activities
- Provide HCM security solution design and manage the development, configuration, testing, deployment/cutover, and integration - covering all security aspects of the HCM implementation lifecycle.
- Gather HCM security requirements and provide recommendations for the program.
- Design appropriate roles, permission lists and role level security for all functional areas within each HR environment.
- Work with project workstreams to design, implement and maintain security structures for the Infor, SAP and Birst applications
- Routinely audit and report on security in all HCM environments, ensuring that all users are appropriately provisioned for their work function.
- Maintain and migrate security across multiple environments in support of database refresh activities.
- Analyze and resolve security and access problems in the HCM environments to include to other related incident and problem management activities.
- Identify and improve gap areas across support model and capability.
- Write and maintain documentation related to security design, implementation, and practices.
- Interpret business requirements, perform highly complex analysis and present options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
- Demonstrate effective communication to business (non-technical resources).
- Ensure all tasks and milestones associated with security design, configuration and testing are completed according to project management guidelines.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree.
- 4+ years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems.
- 3+ years of HCM experience with at least 2 years of experience with SAP HCM Security Experience
- Broad-based knowledge of Security controls, Information Technology, Data Privacy, Compliance, and HR applications.
- Must be willing to extend into additional applications within support structure.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working with a global project team and key leadership stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities while driving initiatives towards deadlines.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Preferred experience with Infor CloudSuite Talent Management, Global HR and Infor Configuration/Security development.
- To include accompanying overarching technology (Preferably with Workforce Management (WFM), Landmark and/or Infor OS experience
- Preferred experience with supporting Saviynt Identity Governance Tool or other similar technologies like SAP GRC, SailPoint, Infor GRC, etc.
- Experience with Birst, Tableau or other similar BI/Analytics technologies