General Accounting Intercompany Team Lead
Location: San Antonio Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client, a medical technology company, is seeking an Accounting Manager on a direct hire/permanent placement basis. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for coaching and employee development to promote the most productive and positive environment. The successful candidate will manage the annual performance reviews and on-going individual impact goals for the team.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Accounting Manager is responsible for interacting and communicating with the respective business units to facilitate any special operating and/or reporting requirements.
- Accounting Manager will manage aging for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables to ensure the KPI SLA targets are met accordingly.
- Accounting Manager will manage preparation of additional quarterly and year-end reporting requirements.
- Accounting Manager will oversee the AR/AP area and review processes for any process improvements.
- Accounting Manager Team Lead is required to manage activities related to internal and external audit, SOX controls and testing; work with Compliance Group in fulfilling Client Assistance List and special projects.
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- BA/BS Degree in Business, with emphasis in Accounting or Finance
- 7-9 years' experience in General Ledger, Intercompany experience is a plus
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience
- Supervisory experience in service center environment a plus
- Required to travel approximately 10-20%
Accounting Manager Knowledge and Skills:
- Accounting Manager must possess advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated SAP or any large complex ERP (PeopleSoft JD Edwards, Oracle) experience preferred
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Why Choose Addison Group?
Addison Group is a leading provider of professional staffing and search services. Bringing the best to the best, Addison combines a national network and localized service for broad reach with a personal touch. Specialized practices deliver the right candidate at the right time in Administration, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare, and Information Technology. Addison has received Inavero's Best of Staffing award for both Client and Candidate service for the past four years. Learn more at www.addisongroup.com.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top