Location: Nashville Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Seeking a strong Accountant for our client located in the Green Hills area on a temporary-to-permanent basis. The Accountant II will be responsible for booking journal entries, account reconciliations, monthly reporting and month-end close activities
- Perform monthly/quarterly/annual balance sheet reconciliations and adhere to strict timelines and turnarounds regarding follow ups.
- Analyze/Review Balance Sheet and P&L statements / trial balances
- Reconcile subledger entries
- Performs period and year-end close activities
- Performs closing adjustments, processes allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years G/L Accounting experience
- Experience supporting multiple entities and business units is ideal
- Advanced Excel and large ERP system experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited university is highly preferred
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top