Full Stack Developer (Lamp/Java)
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client is seeking a Full Stack Developer in the Northern Virginia area.
- Feature development within Agile/Scrum environment for our core products and supporting technologies.
- Learning new things and educating your teammates with your findings.
- Test-driven development, clean code practices, regular participation in code reviews and design reviews for yourself and your teammates.
- The Full Stack Developer will come up with fun projects for our regular hackathons...
- The Full Stack Developer will communicate directly with our Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Finance, and Content teams regularly to refine requirements and develop features.
- Have 5+ years of experience in building web applications
- Apply expertise in technologies like Java or C#, AWS or Azure cloud, or Node for server-side development
- Working knowledge of databases such as MSSQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, etc.
- LAMP Stack experience is a plus
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top