Full Stack Developer (GO)
Our client located in Washington, DC is looking for people who use our products and security of their data is our highest priority. The Security Engineering team is entrusted to develop safety-enhancing products for our drivers/riders, to monitor cyber threats, analyze vulnerabilities & exploits, research new methods & technologies for detecting cyber-security attacks, and develop innovative software that protects everything from the smallest footprint device to a globally distributed cloud infrastructure.
With petabytes of data, millions of daily transactions, a wide variety of devices, and cutting-edge technologies in hand, we're solving extremely challenging security problems. We're looking for talented engineers and researchers to utilize cutting-edge technologies to solve these challenges and grow with our amazing team.
- Participate in design, architecture, implementation, and support of software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverable.
- Collaborate with teams in different time zones to deliver systems and products that improve the experience of global customer base.
- Design and build tools and frameworks to support global growth.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Full stack, comfortable working on mobile, front-end, as well as server-side.
- 2+ years of work experience in server Software Development, in one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Golang (Golang) preferred or Java
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Passionate about providing the best experience possible to our users - from UI/UX design to speed and performance.
Back to top