Financial Reporting Consultant
Location: Minneapolis Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Our client located in the southwest suburbs has an immediate opening for a Financial Reporting Consultant. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that has a minimum of 3-5 years Public Accounting experience. This Financial Reporting consulting engagement will be 3-6 months long and pay $40-$50/hour.
- Preparation of SEC filings and disclosures, including 10-Q, 10-K and 8-K, etc.
- Assist with identifying the ASC 606 impact, implement changes and project completion
- Revision of all monthly, quarterly and year end SEC filings
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Review all SEC reporting for the group
- Prepare and review GAAP audit reports and financial reporting sections of shareholder external communications, such as the quarterly earnings release and Investor Supplement
- Research of technical accounting areas and other significant accounting transactions
- Work with external auditors during the annual audit process and quarterly reconciliations
- Work on additional projects specific to SEC filings and/or general accounting as assigned
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
- 3 plus years preparing SEC filings, disclosures, and consolidated financial statements
- 3-5 years of public accounting experience
- Strong writing and communication skills
Contractor Benefits available for Purchase:
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. www.addisongroup.com
How to Apply:
Is this you? Do you qualify? What are you waiting for? Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!
Back to top