Financial IT Auditor
Location: Chicago Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Audit Division expansion - adding 3 new Financial IT Auditors
One of the biggest clients in Chicago is creating a new division within their Audit team and bringing on 3 new IT Auditors. They're looking for a candidate coming out of the manufacturing or distribution industry. Their office is north of Lake Cook Road in the northern suburbs of Chicago. They offer great compensation packages and benefits, and offer the work-life balance you've been looking for in your current role. If you have a great work ethic and a team player attitude then this is the right opportunity for you. The salary range is between $70k-$9ok and will be determined by experience.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations' effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit's results and document process.
- Other ad hoc projects upon request
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Financial Information Systems
- Familiarity with accounting/finance principles
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong accounting software and database skills
- Interpersonal and Communication skills a must
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top