Financial Analyst Job in Phoenix, AZ
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives
- Develops and maintains dashboards and key metrics to monitor the financial performance.
- Create and maintain ADHOC reporting which will include insightful analysis and commentary
- Responsible for performing re-occurring and ad-hoc analysis related to operations and financial data including but not limited to, budgeting, forecasting, planning and reporting
- Building and maintaining operational and financial KPI's
- Preparing financial reports for management which will be utilized to make informed business decisions.
- Mining and modeling data to support the operating, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting process
- Collaborating with the operations team, to improve and enhance the systems/process as well as providing financial and operational analysis support to other departments as needed
- Providing ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Performing budget-to-actual and budget-to-forecast variance analysis
- Performing operational analysis
- Assists with the quarterly and annual forecasting/budgeting
- Consults with field leaders to develop and create financial reports that will assist them in the analysis of their business and decision making.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Oracle and/or Hyperion experience is a plus
- Tech savvy with advanced Excel modeling and mining skills
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance and/or equivalent experience preferred
- 1- 2+ years of operational and financial analysis experience with hands-on budgeting, forecasting and planning experience.
What You'll Receive:
- 100% paid medical benefits (employee-only)
- Competitive compensation -Up to $75K
- Professional and upbeat work environment
- Generous paid time off including vacation, sick, birthday and volunteer time
- 401k program with Company match
- Team building events
To apply email your resume to Danielle.Roberts@AddisonGroup.com 602-817-1754
Back to top