Location: Nashville Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Financial Analyst needed for a growing manufacturing company! The ideal Financial Analyst will be organized, hardworking and able to effectively communicate identified issues, and provide support to the management team.
The Financial Analyst will assist with financial planning and modeling, and assist with variance analysis.
- Assist with forecasting, modeling, and budgeting at country, region and corporate levels
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly financial reports and analysis
- Analyze profitability for all managed locations
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly P&L reports
- Minimum 3 years' of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or Economics or related field
- Advanced Excel skills
- Multi-company experience preferred
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Hands on experience with budgeting, forecasting, and developing financial models
- Ability to prioritize and meet required deadlines
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top