Location: Dallas Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
We are looking for a Financial Analyst for a new role based in Irving! This will be a contract role through Q1 2018 with consideration for a longer-term opportunity. Contact us today to get your foot in the door with this growing company!
- Preparing, reviewing and distributing monthly P&L reports
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Responsible for the budget & forecast processes
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and run financial models as needed
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly consolidated balance sheet reconciliation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- At least 2 years' experience in financial analysis
- Exposure to budgeting and forecast modeling
- Advanced Excel skills to include P-tables and V-lookups
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top