We are looking for a Financial Analyst for a new role based in Irving! This will be a contract role through Q1 2018 with consideration for a longer-term opportunity. Contact us today to get your foot in the door with this growing company!
- Preparing, reviewing and distributing monthly P&L reports
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Responsible for the budget & forecast processes
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and run financial models as needed
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly consolidated balance sheet reconciliation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- At least 2 years' experience in financial analysis
- Exposure to budgeting and forecast modeling
- Advanced Excel skills to include P-tables and V-lookups
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top