Location: Chicago Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Our client located in downtown Chicago has an opening for a Financial Analyst. Do you have experience working with consolidations/eliminations? If so, we would like to talk with you!
- The Financial Analyst will prepare monthly consolidated results, for multiple roll-ups of the organization, including 50+ entities.
- Prepare presentation materials and supporting schedules/reports to support operational leadership including the verification of completeness and accuracy.
- The Financial Analyst will prepare ad hoc reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing financial information and trends.
- Perform consolidations for legal business units, tax consolidations, obligated groups, bondholders and minority interests.
- Prepare financial analysis/reports and supporting audit work papers.
- Degree in finance or accounting
- 4+ years in accounting/finance role
- Previous consolidations experience
- Experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- Strong preference for experience using PeopleSoft
- Requires high attention to detail, strong communication, collaboration, and analytical skills
How to Apply:
Is this you? Do you qualify? What are you waiting for? Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top