- Chicago, IL
Our client located in downtown Chicago has an opening for a Financial Analyst. Do you have experience working with consolidations/eliminations? If so, we would like to talk with you!
- The Financial Analyst will prepare monthly consolidated results, for multiple roll-ups of the organization, including 50+ entities.
- Prepare presentation materials and supporting schedules/reports to support operational leadership including the verification of completeness and accuracy.
- Prepare ad hoc reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing financial information and trends.
- Perform consolidations for legal business units, tax consolidations, and minority interests.
- Prepare financial analysis/reports and supporting audit work papers.
- Degree in finance or accounting
- 4+ years in accounting/finance role
- Previous consolidations experience
- Experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- Strong preference for experience using PeopleSoft
- Requires high attention to detail, strong communication, collaboration, and analytical skills
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top